Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've got to admit it's getting better...

A little better all the time...
I love The Beatles.... and while I'm not an angry young man... and I haven't been cruel... that part of the chorus certainly seems apt... I have had my sad Boulder moments... but as a friend reminded me the other day... we do tend to write when feeling down... so I thought it would be good to write when things are going well... and they are... things really are getting better... a little better all the time... (can't get much worse...).I've learned so much about myself being here... my likes and dislikes... what I can tolerate and what I can't... but the biggest thing I've learned is really about being on my own.. .while I know that being alone too much doesn't really renew my spirit... I've learned that I can appreciate and not fear being alone... I was reminded that one needs to learn to be completely comfortable being alone... and after my lowest point, I think that I am comfortable in that...so ..."a little better all the time..."

No comments: