Saturday, June 30, 2007

visits from home

My daughter is here for a visit and while we haven't lived in the same home for quite a while, she is home to me... home is where the heart is... Anyway.. it's so fabulous to have her here... and show her some of my new home... she hasn't been out here since she was a young girl. .. And she brought me treats from the east... James Salt Water Taffy from Atlantic City (oh the memories of being a young girl in AC) and coffee from the Italian market.

7/6/07

Ali and I were a whirlwind of activity while she was here... up mountains, down mountains, climbing mountains, Shakespeare outdoors, cirque de solieau, pearl street, fireworks ( natural and man-made) , tours of Coors and Celestial Seasons (ahhh the mint room-brings tears to my eyes)... Ali put it best..."You are showing me everything, like you're worried I won't come back for another visit"... kinda true...lol... but I think she had fun and really could see what draws me to this place....people and surroundings.... and I do believe she will come back for another visit... she is my heart and home... what a fabulous woman she is!

No comments: