Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Give unto Others

I just want to say that after careful consideration... I've decided not to worry about the holidays.... they will come whether I have a plan or not...But as I was doing my considerable thinking last night, it dawned on me that I am worried about myself...not about myself per se, but whether I'll feel fulfilled or not... Well maybe the trick is to forget that and to concentrate on things outside of myself... maybe the trick is to get into the spirit of the holidays and make them about others... that's what made them so appealing for me in the past... I concentrated on my family... well my family looks different these days... my children will not be here... so maybe... just maybe it's about others...
That will be my new approach...

No comments: